I am hoping some one out there will be able to help. My DH had carbon monoxide poisoning in April 2007 and was in the hospital for 4 days. While he was there he complained of being dizzy but after many tests they said they didn't know why and it should go away soon. We went back to the ER about a week later and they did a blood gas and said that it was at a normal range and he should be better soon.
last week he had a few seconds of a black out while driving he work van, he came to and pulled over and and ambulance took him to the ER where they said it was anixiety.
Work required him to have a release to return so off to the family dr who says no it is low blood pressure and the way to treat it is with hydration. So he is drinking a lot of water and gateraid and less sodas. This was 12 days ago we were in the ER - today he gets dizzy and weak when he is getting in his van to go to work (service industry so works out of the van) and he waits for it to pass, feels fine then it comes twice more - each time waiting to see what would happen and returned home.
Today (aug 2007) the dr did blood pressure lying down - 92/65 and sitting up 135/90 and taken within a few minutes of each other. They did a urine test and blood work and we then took a trip to the hospital where he was equipped with a heart holter moniter for the next 24 hours.
What could be going on that they are missing? What can treat it?
Thanks in advance,
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?