Discussions By Condition: Other Conditions

Need doctor for Chronic Adrenal Hyperplasia

Posted In: Other Conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Carmieandbill
  • February 21, 2008
  • 05:02 AM

My 7 year old grandson has CAH. His treatment in Richmond has been unsuccessful. Where can my daughter take him? Anywhere on East Coast would be preferable. His bone age is 13!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.