First, my english is not so good so sorry for that.
My name is Allesandro and I live in Slovenia (Europe). 27 years old with epileptic, as far we know.
1. In the middle of walk I am strarting to "freezing". I can not move (or few steps top), can not speak, but I'm conscious.
2. I yust fell down vertically, not sideways. This time is blank, like I fall a "sleep", not conscious. This comes sometimes after freezing and I "wake up" few moments after hitting the flor.
3. This symptom is similar as the second (2.), but here I am conscious and barely sensing the sourundings, loose muscles, like my neurologist says, that I am in "sleep" mode. After that I can remember only crumbs of everything. Duration of few to ?? seconds.
4. Hard shaking of the head in all dirrections, faster breathing, "changing" color og the face, very tense neck muscles. At the end shaking it stops momentarily. Sometimes at the end head punches back hard. Duration of few to about 10 seconds.
5. Deeper and deeper breathing, changing face color. Unknown duration.
6. Sometimes is paralyzed all bellow the neck (not moveable). Duration is from few seconds to one hour or even more.
7. Paralyzed only legs (not moveable). Duration is from few seconds to one hour or even more.
8. Always sleepy and tired.
9. Not so good memory.
In Belgrade Serbia I was diagnosed with: Epilepsia G40 Hypertension arterialis Depresio. I went to few neurologists, but they do not know what is wrong. Now I am stationared at one. I went to few psychiatrists claiming, that my psyhic can not be source for most problems. In few months it will be 5 years of hardest problems. My fizical movements are very limited and weather sensitive. At summer, I can fizically move (bicycle, work arround the house, ...) much more than in winter (some play with a dog an that is it). Either way, even in summer, manny days are verry limited.
Epitologist sended me to one day of EEG, video surveillance, provoke an seizures, ... but waiting period is a one year, few months more or less. I am using pills Tegretol CR400 4pills/day and Tegretol 200 1pill/day. Tegretol stops the strong Generalized seizures.
This is base of my story.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?