Hi, I have a case study question:
traveller to southeast Africa complains of
- unilateral (right)
- ascending (begins in lower extremity)
- paralysis with paresthesias
- diminished deep tendon reflexes
- right sided facial numbness and tingling
- elevation in WBC initially, now back to within normal range.
Can't be tick because of sensory component.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?