Discussions By Condition: Nerve conditions

Right Arm shoulder,fingers,numb wakes me up at night and keeps me up days too.See what type of Dr ?

Posted In: Nerve conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 21, 2014
  • 01:00 PM

Does anyone know what type of Dr. to see for this?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • vascular surgeon,neurologist in that order best bet also orthopedics as third in row
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.