I have an 8 year old autistic son who has the following symptoms.
1)He has to take a few steps backwards before walking forward.
2)He has a strange waddling gait.
3) He is walking very slowly and sometimes freezes in place and has to be physically pulled to begin walking forward again.
4) He doesn't have a high temperature
5) He is eating normally.
6) He hasn't had any general lethargy
7) he has been doing this for 3 weeks and it has gotten worse.
8) he is non verbal so I have no way of knowing exactly how he is feeling.
I have an appoinment with a doctor later in the week but could use some peace of mind from someone who can give me an idea of what this is.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?