Discussions By Condition: Neck conditions

Neck Lump in 2year old-who should we see?

Posted In: Neck conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 29, 2008
  • 07:37 PM

My sons doctor is aware of the lump in my sons neck. We went for an ultrasound several months back and nothing unusual showed up, which makes no sense. The lump is under his jaw, on the right hand side. He still has some baby fat so its not noticeable when he is holding his head straight but you can feel it. When his head is tilted back, it looks like a small golf ball is lodged under his skin. Does not hurt him at all, does not feel that hard. I'd just like to know for sure what it is. What kind of specialist would be the best to see about this?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • No one can give me any imput as to what specialist we should see?
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • January 2, 2009
    • 05:38 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Sorry, I didn't see this post. I would suggest an ENT, an ear, nose, and throat doctor. Sorry you didn't get replies sooner than this, if you need help in the future the fastest response time is usually the "I can't get a diagnosis" forum.
    qwertyuiop123 453 Replies
    • January 15, 2009
    • 00:09 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.