Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Top of leg

Posted In: Muscle conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 10, 2008
  • 09:32 PM

Whilst playing football i felt a pain at the top of my leg,
the best place to describe the pain is top of leg where is meets my backside!

i get a shooting pain go down the inside of my leg when i pull my leg back or move it away from my body!

It started by feeling like some kind of muscle strain but now feels like more of a shooting pain going bown the back of my leg.

any ideas?


Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • this could be o torn hamsting did you feel a sudden pain when you were playing football
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • It started straning a bit and was uncomfortable, then as i turned i felt a sharper pain Then it graduly got worse. doesnt feel like a tear and doesnt even hurt if im still or straight, just as soon as i move my leg out or back its quite a bad pain
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Do you have a trainer at football you can talk to, i would go and see a sports doctor if i were you, if it is a torn hamstring or an adductor muscle it will heal with rest and time, but you will be prone to tearing it again, if you are serious about sport, or you want to rehabilitate yourself as best you can. see a sports doctor.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.