Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Right side of body more tense

Posted In: Muscle conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: itsallyoueverdo
  • July 27, 2011
  • 07:22 PM

About 2 years ago I got hit pretty ******n the left side of my head. I've had vertigo on and off since. I've had MRI's, ENGs, EEGs and everythings come up pretty much normal (except having vertigo).
I saw a physical therapist a while ago to try and help with the vertigo, and it turned out my whole right side of my body is more tense. I don't know if this is from getting hit or not, but I don't know what to do!
I feel it all down my leg, my shoulder/arm, my neck, my face.

I've had my neck cracked once and that relieved a lot of the tension in my neck, but it just came back a few days later.

What should I do? Chiropractor? Physical therapy? Massages? I need to fix this :(

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • any kind of idea??
    itsallyoueverdo 8 Replies Flag this Response
  • must be some problem with your central and peripheral nervous system. can't say more definitely without my diagnostics. i think a good chiropractor will be helpful. acupuncture treatment usually also has high effectiveness for such cases (provided that if you find a really good acupuncturist)
    alltimatehelp 128 Replies Flag this Response
  • Did you ever find out what was going on? I am having this problem too. I am scared that it is MS.
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?