I have so many things going on at one time that it is hard for me to seperate the symptoms. So I will list them and put how long if I can remember. Any help in what one thing or two things that could this be would be much appreciated. thanx
1. Have episodes where I get like paralysed from waist down. Sometimes one leg,...sometimes both legs. The episodes last anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. No feeling or strength at all when this happens. Also when it happens sometimes get a tingling sensation in back of head and get a bit disorentate (sorry can't remember how to spell that) (has occurred since I was 12 until present age of 34)
2. Loss of memory,...can't remember things I am to do
Get in car and can't remember where I am going
Lock house door and have to keep coming back
to door to see if it is locked.
Forget simplest things
Forget how to walk
(loss of memory for about 2 years)
3. Have lymph node glands that swell throughout my body (neck,armpit,groin) ( have a sister that had Hodgkin's Disease) Also during test doctor told surgeon when I was almost out of it that she suspected that I had a rare form of lymphoma. But never told me or sent me anywhere to find out. (started having swollen glands about 14 years ago)
4. Unable to work for past couple of years due to so much pain and heaviness in legs. (2 Years )
5. Catch pneaumonia at the drop of a hat (have had it 9 times or so since age of 15)
6. Lungs are in poor shape (worse in past 11 years)
7. Pain in arms and legs even when I am resting (about 2 years) ( have trouble walking have to use cane sometimes)
8. spontaneous muscle spasms in legs when at rest (about 1 year)
9. Wake myself up by whole body jerkings in bed (about 2 years)
10. Shivering alot and even when I am covered up ( about 2 years)
11. Hands draw up ,....sometimes wake up with them drawn up (about 3 years)
12. Bruise easily,....bruises stay long time too.
I would like to add that I have a sister who has MS and MD. And another sister that has MS. I also would like to add that rheumatoid arthritis has inflicted my father,3 aunts,sister,grandmother. Diabetes also runs in my family,...mother,sister,niece,grandmother. Strokes- mother,sister. Heart problems- mother,sister. Hodgkin's disease-sister,uncle. The reason I added all of this is because it would be hard to go by my family history as so many cancers and diseases have inflicted my family.
Also I would like to add that the loss of memory is driving me crazy. I was an honor student in school,...and was in advanced classes. I feel so stupid now. I get so angry with myself because of the loss of memory.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?