Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Muscles, joints, and bones.

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Revmike10
  • September 17, 2009
  • 03:23 AM

In April 1, 2009 while working for a government agency I fell and hurt myself. I went to a clinic were they said I had bruises, strains/sprains. Three days later things got worse and I went back to the clinic. They referred me to specialists who determined that, I had fractured my hand, dislocated my wrist, dislocated my hip, and hurt my back. They gave me temporary first aid treatment and sent me home.
Since then I have been back to them several times, and they have done nothing. I still have the temporary splint on my hand and wrist, I can't walk, nor stand without a walker. I can not walk up steps without assistance.
I have tried to get lawyers to help, but since this is election year coming up none will. Workers comp. has paid me benefits each three weeks amounting to about 1/3 my salary.
What do I do? How do I get medical attention when its controlled by workers comp?
Please help
Rev. Mike

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.