Here is a bit about my health..
1. I have anxiety (probably GAD). I was on lexapro for 3 months until the symptoms started.
2. I was on citalapram for only a few weeks until I went back on lexapro for financial reasons. about a month ago.
3. I have raynauds that haven't been a big problem in a few years. Have had over 3 years.
4. I have abnormal cirvical cells, that haven't turned into cancer yet. had for more than a year.
I hope those help..
Now I have had the following symptoms for more than a week now...
1. uncontrollable tremors that can last anywhere from a day to an hour.
2. hot flashes/Cold flashes
3. muscle pain, anywhere from my legs, stomach, arms, neck, and hands/fingers.
I went to the ER when they first started and they took me off the laxapro right away. They thought it was serotonin syndrome, but after they took me off the medication my condition did not improve. So then they said it was stress, which then we ruled out for the fact I could be really stressed one day and not have the tremors. Im thinking there might have been a negative reaction to the citalapram and lexapro, but I am not sure... if anyone has insite please let me know, because the doctors are lost...