I'm 17 and was out with friends, messing around just running about and stuff. I have had a weak foot for a while now, it's gone around twice and caused small pain but it would usually only last 2 days maximum.
Now after this fall i didn't really feel much until the day after. Coming a week and 3 days now and i've had pain in my foot that is hard to explain. I don't know if it's a break, theres hardly any bruising or swelling, not that i can notice.
- Standing on my foot flat causing pain between the sole of my foot and the side near my little toe.
- The pain i get when standing flat is a dull achey pain, almost throbbing, much like a dead arm or somthing simmilar.
- If i wriggle my toes i get a tingley sensation, only mild and then i get the dull ache again along with a creaking feeling. Much like pulling on a rope, i know it's a little hard to imagine but it feels simmilar to that.
- Somtimes i get a dead feeling in my shin bone, like my leg feels heavy.
- Lastly, i am actually starting to limp now and standing on my tiptoes on my door foot to avoid placing it on the floor.
Could anybody give me advice or a possibility of what it could be? Much apreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?