I'm 17 and was out with friends, messing around just running about and stuff. I have had a weak foot for a while now, it's gone around twice and caused small pain but it would usually only last 2 days maximum.
Now after this fall i didn't really feel much until the day after. Coming a week and 3 days now and i've had pain in my foot that is hard to explain. I don't know if it's a break, theres hardly any bruising or swelling, not that i can notice.
- Standing on my foot flat causing pain between the sole of my foot and the side near my little toe.
- The pain i get when standing flat is a dull achey pain, almost throbbing, much like a dead arm or somthing simmilar.
- If i wriggle my toes i get a tingley sensation, only mild and then i get the dull ache again along with a creaking feeling. Much like pulling on a rope, i know it's a little hard to imagine but it feels simmilar to that.
- Somtimes i get a dead feeling in my shin bone, like my leg feels heavy.
- Lastly, i am actually starting to limp now and standing on my tiptoes on my door foot to avoid placing it on the floor.
Could anybody give me advice or a possibility of what it could be? Much apreciated.