A friend of mine has what i think is possibly schizophrenia, some of the symptons he suffers from are:
* complete withdrawal from social interracting
* when going to meet him he is standing only a few centimetres facing the wall
* does not look at you when speaking
* always walks with his head down
* sits alone in his room
*pacing around room
* does not open blinds during the day and will stop you from opening them
* does not interact with family members
* was recently his birthday but refused to come down stairs and see people and stayed in his room.
Any info or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?