When I was 10 I would wash everything anyone gave me a few times before I would put it in my room and if it touched anything at home I would wash that object as well. Am I right in thinking this is an OCD? Anyway now I think I have some kind of anxiety/depressive thing but I'm not sure. I generally don't trust people and am not that close with my friends. My mum says I'm obsessed with electronics which I use about 2-4 hours a day. it is true most days that I would rather spend the day at home than go out.
My physical symptoms
- I get these tremors in my hand which sometimes make people think I'm clumsy
- I can often hear my heartbeat at school especially in exams which make it hard to concentrate.
- I get headaches and often feel light headed
- I sometimes faint
- I get stomach aches and sometimes don't feel like eating
- People say I breathe quite heavilly
What is this likely to be?
Should I go to a doctor? What would they do? I really don't want to be put on a mental health list.