When I was 10 I would wash everything anyone gave me a few times before I would put it in my room and if it touched anything at home I would wash that object as well. Am I right in thinking this is an OCD? Anyway now I think I have some kind of anxiety/depressive thing but I'm not sure. I generally don't trust people and am not that close with my friends. My mum says I'm obsessed with electronics which I use about 2-4 hours a day. it is true most days that I would rather spend the day at home than go out.
My physical symptoms
- I get these tremors in my hand which sometimes make people think I'm clumsy
- I can often hear my heartbeat at school especially in exams which make it hard to concentrate.
- I get headaches and often feel light headed
- I sometimes faint
- I get stomach aches and sometimes don't feel like eating
- People say I breathe quite heavilly
What is this likely to be?
Should I go to a doctor? What would they do? I really don't want to be put on a mental health list.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?