i have no idea what is wrong with me but the things that are happening to me are starting to worry me. here is a list of things that have been going on...and these have all developed within the past year but have gotten significantly worse over the past couple of months:
1. at quick first glances, i dont see things as they appear. for example, i thought the black scarf on the counter was a black cat.
2. my O.C.D has become more inhibiting.
3. i looked down at a glass of water, thought it was on its side about to fall, and i grabbed it before it fell. obviously the glass was not tipped.
4. i hear my name when im with a bunch of people, and no one is calling my name.
5. i then heard my name when i was completely alone in my apartment.
6. i see things out of the corner of my eyes, and react to it quickly, when nothing is there. for example, i think people are walking by or something moves.
That's all i can think of at the moment but if anybody knows what this could be, please respond. I don't know if its stress, fatigue, a chemical imbalance in my brain, or if I've developed some sort of disorder.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?