i have no idea what is wrong with me but the things that are happening to me are starting to worry me. here is a list of things that have been going on...and these have all developed within the past year but have gotten significantly worse over the past couple of months:
1. at quick first glances, i dont see things as they appear. for example, i thought the black scarf on the counter was a black cat.
2. my O.C.D has become more inhibiting.
3. i looked down at a glass of water, thought it was on its side about to fall, and i grabbed it before it fell. obviously the glass was not tipped.
4. i hear my name when im with a bunch of people, and no one is calling my name.
5. i then heard my name when i was completely alone in my apartment.
6. i see things out of the corner of my eyes, and react to it quickly, when nothing is there. for example, i think people are walking by or something moves.
That's all i can think of at the moment but if anybody knows what this could be, please respond. I don't know if its stress, fatigue, a chemical imbalance in my brain, or if I've developed some sort of disorder.