Discussions By Condition: Mental conditions


Posted In: Mental conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 7, 2006
  • 09:06 PM

I was molested as a little boy 12-15. He would play with my penis until I would ejaculate. now as an adult I seem to be addicted to masturbation. I like the to have fantasys about other women. I have a girlfriend and a good job, but sometimes I masturbate so much I leave sores on my penis. Please give me some advice.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • A good therapist would be able to help you deal with coming to terms with your childhood and address the root cause of your addiction.
    talented_crackhead 10 Replies
    • December 20, 2006
    • 11:32 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Its called EMDR eye-sensitization- somthing, it cured me. Find a psychologist that practices it. It is almost like magic.good luck
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • January 3, 2007
    • 05:46 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.