hey everyone, im new here just trying to find out some information.
So i think i have ADD...
1. i can never sit still for two long ( & im 22 lol)
2. i am very impatience, in class if the teacher is boring or i feel like i dont need to learn anything i leave (this is why i have bad grades ugh!)
3. i can not listen to someone when they are talking especially if i dont like the topic, if everyone gets together sometimes i hang out with them and somethings i just leave because i dont wanna stay with them, at times someone can be speaking right infront of me and my mind is else where.
4. i forget things that were told to me earlier on that day or from the day before
5. if it bores me, i dont do it or deal with it, i push it aside!
6. i leave things unfinished or half way done because when im sick of doing a chore or homework i just leave it without caring if i get a bad grade or get yell at
7. sometimes i talk nonsense
8. when driving my mind is else were and ill be thinking about oh if i live in FL how would the weather be & so on.
9. i get easily bored, i play bingo at this new hip place for younger adults with a bunch of cool prizes & great food & everyone was having fun & laughing but after 10 minutes i was over it
10. i have a hard time understanding details or i over analyzes them
And i think thats about it, but is it ADD or ADHD that i have? and also which is the best drug to deal with this and to make me be focus?
My friend has ADD & he was put on Adderall since being a teenager & he says it works great for him and helps him stay focus in school and in studying, he told me it help him get good grades and makes him feel focus when playing sports or doing other things. He told me i should get prescribe adderall because its the best one.
Is anyone else on adderall or has ADD or ADHD, can you give me your advice? Thank you!