My 10 years OLD child having some unexpected symptoms since few days.
Below is the discription of those symptoms
1. he got sick one month before having high fever due to tonsolites.
2. after recovery he started saying that he feel like every thing is dream srounding him, started crying due to this unexpected symptioms in him.
3. this condition laster for few days and then he feel better.
4. again after one week he started saying the same thing and started crying.
5. and then after few days he was OK but still some times he complains the same thing. but now atleat he started taking interest in studing and playing.
6. he is very inteligent child, good in studing.
7. some times he eat fingures tips when thinking.
CBC= WBC 3.95 which increased to 10.5 after 15 days recovery from fever
we want to know what happend with our child. and what we have to do to prevent thins in future.
we encourage him to stop thinging about that when even this feeling comes just avoide. and he feels better after this.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?