Please help me! I was dx with MS 6 years ago, but 6 years later a new neuro I am seeing doesn't think I have MS. WHat can it be?
Here are my symptoms:
- I have had mostly lesions in my spine (none really in the brain) that can be seen with MRI's. Interestingly enough, lesions that I had 3 years ago, have disappeared!
- I have OCG bands in my spinal fluid
- I had a baby a year ago and suffered from fatty liver due to pregnancy where my kidneys and liver began to shut down. Everything is back to normal
- Since having the baby I have suffered from foot drop and weakness in my hip on one side (this has greatly impaired by life and day to day activities). The neuro doesn't think that the lesions I have can be causing this many issues for me.
- After reading all the great posts here, I insisted on having a B12, MMA, and Hcy test. the B12 and hcy are normal, but my MMA is "Slightly" elevated. The neuro doesn't think that that can cause my problems.
Help! What should I do? Do I have a B12 deficiency? Has this been causing my lesions to appear and disappear and my disabilities?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?