I am way freaking allergic to MSG in all its many forms. I'm so allergic, I can't walk thru the food court in a mall without having some form of reaction.
Eating anything but fresh foods is a very scary thing.
I'm allergic to most of the lettuce in the market because of the things they spray on it. If I buy vegtables, I wash them off and then only eat a small portion to see if I am going to have an allergy reaction.
I'm really disapointed that the food industry is so lax that they will allow
MSG to be listed under "Natural Flavors"
If you are tremendously allergic, I would like to hear from you.