:confused: :o :mad: My son has been diagnosed with a viral infection, because all tests came back negative. We spent all day in the ER yesterday, with his temp at a low of 101 when we arrived. They gave him motrin. 6 hours later, his temp was down to a normal 98. We were still at the ER waiting for results. When we got home his temp was going down to his body norm of 97.
This morning when he woke up it was back up to 99. Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy with 99. But now I'm wondering if there is something in my home that is toxic to only him and making him ill.
He has a headache, a small rash on his hand, and a variety of other complaints that come and go.
He normally has seasonal allergies, weeds, and that is all I know at this point.
I can't think of anything that has changed in our home recently, but maybe his body is changing? Any ideas?
I'm so tired. And he is missing everything, school, friends, parties, swim etc.