I recently just turned 18. Ages 6-17 I lived with eosinophilic gastroenteritis. I was unable to endure eating food and was fed an elemental formula via feeding tube. I have been diagnose with depression, seasonal-effective disorder, anxiety, and ADD. This is just some background info.
Here are symptoms/things wrong as of now...
- I've always had cold feet and hand.
- My toes feel as though they are going numb/ same with hand
- I have slight cramps in my left knee.
- Family history of diabetes although I don't currently have it.
- I constantly stress out and "overthink" things.
- I appear to have some sort of athletes food and jock itch.
- I am unable to sleep without medication.
- Easily sick
- Recently over a cold and now my right ear is less effective.
- I THINK my vision is slightly blurred.
- I will spend hours on homework, yet accomplish nothing.
- My puberty was delayed a year or so from my previous gastro disease.
- My veins are small
- Being Active cause extreme redness from foot to shin with no itch.
- Shower causes blue toes that are numb but warm.
- Some light headedness occasionally
NOTE: I am 5"9, 140lbs, very social and pretty intelligent. I'm currently taking seroquel and vyvanse for meds.
Please help me, I have no clue whatsgoing on, and my list is negatives are slowly growing.