Okay, so I need some help.
I've had a really bad wet cough for a month or so, my doctor gave me antibiotics, I think she said it was a sinus infection. It's been getting a lot better but I just put it here in case it might be connected to what is happening now...
In the past week I have had continuous severe pain in my upper abdomen (stomach). It feels like I got punched, hard, and it won't go away. I've tried antacids and advil. They don't help much, if at all. I have these symptoms:
- Severe pain in my stomach
- nasuea and loss of appetite
- fatigue and dizziness
- sometimes blood on the toilet paper
- weight loss, even though I do my best to eat and have been regulary consuming boost for calories
- low thyroid levels
- bloated and tender abdomen, even through weight loss
- slight fever
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Thanks so much!