Okay, so I need some help.
I've had a really bad wet cough for a month or so, my doctor gave me antibiotics, I think she said it was a sinus infection. It's been getting a lot better but I just put it here in case it might be connected to what is happening now...
In the past week I have had continuous severe pain in my upper abdomen (stomach). It feels like I got punched, hard, and it won't go away. I've tried antacids and advil. They don't help much, if at all. I have these symptoms:
- Severe pain in my stomach
- nasuea and loss of appetite
- fatigue and dizziness
- sometimes blood on the toilet paper
- weight loss, even though I do my best to eat and have been regulary consuming boost for calories
- low thyroid levels
- bloated and tender abdomen, even through weight loss
- slight fever
Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Thanks so much!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?