there is not much space for my story here, you will find the entire story inclyding pictures at www.healthcare101.org/foothelp.htm
Summary of Ailments that I need help with:
1. Sciatica in the lower spine (2 lower disk damaged since age 23 when I fell off of a mezzanine at work and never got proper care for.
2. Bronchitis since childhood reoccurring time to time with ashma type attacks. Usually in evenings (currently regularly)
3. Diabetes basically under control with 70/30 insulin which I get from walmart OTC and metformin which I obtain from less desirable sources (no doctor, no prescription meds). Plus regulated diet (low carbs, low protein, and low sodium)
4. Neuropathy in both legs from the knees downwards (this has been a blessing with my right foot being exposed as it is)
5. Edema (water retension) in both legs up to my gluteous, stomach areas, and now in my lungs. Affects my breathing, energy levels, mobility, etc. trying somewhat unsuccessfully to address problem through herbal tea, caffeign, water pills, and diet therapy.
6. right foot top portion epidermis rotted and fell off leaving large exposed tissue area into fatty tissue, bones, and veins exposed. Blistering and some deeper tissue exposure on upper leg region below knee. Constant pussing, water and blood disbursal daily. Leave mostly open during the daylight hours and wrap it up before sleeping to prevent further damage and infection. Clean multiple times during the day.
7. left leg starting to blister much like how the right foot got before the large area skin displacement. Leaks out water throughout the day. I leave this side opne during day and night, just cleansing with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide daily to prevent infection.
**photo viewable at www.healthcare101.org/foothelp.htm
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?