I am a 30 year old female. I have a weird medical mystery and I am just wondering if I am a freak or if this happens to other people. I seem to drain batteries. I know it sounds weird but it's true. This has happened to me since I was a kid. I can wear watches for only a day or 2 then the battery dies. Every digital camera I use, I can usually only get 5 pictures or so before the battery crashes. Yet my husband can use the same camera and batteries and get over 100 pictures. Anything battery operated in our bedroom dies within 48 hours.
Also, if I get really stressed light bulbs pop and blow out. (Planning our wedding, I went through at least 5 light bulbs a day!) My husband thinks it's cool and loves to tell people about it. I hate it and I wish I could just be normal. The look people give me makes me feel like I'm a freak! And no I'm not a witch or practice voodoo or anything like that. (That's usually the common question)
I am used to being the medical minority. I am also color blind, so I am in the 3 percent female color blind population. Which for some reason makes everyone ask me what color shirt do they have on?
Anyway, Has anybody every heard of this? What causes it and could I make it stop?
, my electrical issues.