Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

My skin hurts to the touch on my upper right quadrant, where my gallbladder was:

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: lookin for answers
  • June 8, 2013
  • 11:40 AM

I have a mysterious skin issue! The symptoms are severely sensitive skin right around the area where my gallbladder used to be. I had my gallbladder removed about a year ago, and had the same symptoms. After the surgery, I have been symptom free. The same symptoms just came back last week. When my skin is just barely touched, I get a shocking feeling that runs through my body to the same area on my back. I cant wear a bra, the simple act of taking a shower is miserable. I feel as though I have little shards of glass right under the surface of my skin. The doctors think I'm crazy. They always think shingles. I am 51 years old, and have no visible rash. My husband is very cautious when he touches me. If that area is just lightly grazed, it is like a tazer. Any one have any ideas?:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.