I came in west Africa (Cote d'Ivoire) for some business many months ago. We had get together at my friend's place. I was heavily drunk on that night. What had happened it's as follow
>>> 1 Nov 2008 my friend arranged a unknown woman (So called she was not sex worker) but I don't know her for her any status
>>> I did oral sex with her (fingering and deep kissings ) and she **m out. and I leave her alone and don't want to go further. But she insisted/garbed me to room after 10-15 mins later. As I mentioned that I was heavily drunk I could not resist.
>>>>> I put condom and started penetrating but after few second when I pulled out she told me that my condom is broke, that time I was not ejected. that was the time I started feeling myself a dead person in the life. Now I'm continuous under heavy stress, I'm not paying any attention to my company's business and always feel sad.
>>>> I did my HIV test on 23 Nov 2008 with rapid test that was negative.
>>> 29 Nov 2008, My body is reacting differently. I got
1. very tiny itchy rashes on my neck and under my right armpit . Feeling Itching on most of the body parts but can not see any rashes.
2. fever like symptoms (whereas my temperature 36.6 c and BP is 75, 128, Pulse rate is 87/min) but I still feel my body hot like fever. Heartbeat is high.
3. Cough-but not continuous(I'm also a heavy smoker)
4. Dry mouth/tongue, One spot under beneath tongue near teeth.
5. Flu like symptoms ( when I get up early in the morning)
6. Continuous headache and neck/shoulder pain and backache.
Please note: I was skipping my break fast to reduce my weight from last four months. I was only using one cup of tea without suger and milk with lemon.
Now my stress level is very very high because I'm going back home for some days leave after 7 months where I have family. Please advise me what type of tests I should go through. and what should I have to avoid during sex with my wife these days.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?