Hi my name is John Schwabe and im a student in Mount Tabor High School's honors anatomy and physiology program. I've had hand foot and mouth disease and I'm supposed to interview at least five people who have been affected by it. Since it is a rare disease i am having trouble trying to locate affected persons who have had the disease in my immediate area. If you have had hand foot and mouth disease coud you please answer some easy questions for me? Thanks.
It would be great if i could get you name too but if not thats Okay.
1. Who do you know that has had the disease?
2. How did they contract the disease?
3. How was it treated?
4. Did the person have to go to the doctor?
5. What did the doctor do?
6. How long did the disease last?
7. Was the disease spread from you or the person affected?
8. How did you find out it was Hand Foot and Mouth Disease?
9. How old was the person affected?
10. How long was it before the diagnosis of had foot and mouth disease was made?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?