Its been a week before it started. I was playing badminton for 2hrs after which i felt weakness in my legs. I continued playing for more 2hrs the next day and The next day i could feel my fingers in both of the hands weak.. Its like i cannot use the normal power to do certain activities. I had a lot of pain in my calf which has reduced now. I still have a bit of difficulty in walking(feeling of weakness). I can't climb a lot of stairs. Though i sometimes feel my condition has improved.. i am sure it hasn't worsen. I am not sure what is causing it.. Can it be due to excessive play.. or any other problem. I don't drink a lot of water can it be a problem??
Few points i would like to make:-
1. I dont feel numbness.
2. I dont have any symptoms of diabetes.
3. I dont drink lot of water.
4. I did rigirous playing on the day when symptom started.
5. I don't have night sweats, no weight change, no breathing difficulties and no excessive thirst.
6. I feel my fingers weak when i use then for pulling, pushing, picking up items.
7. I am overweight. And i dont feel loss of strength on my muscles except when getting up from a position from 1 leg(i.e i was sitting at this time).