Its been a week before it started. I was playing badminton for 2hrs after which i felt weakness in my legs. I continued playing for more 2hrs the next day and The next day i could feel my fingers in both of the hands weak.. Its like i cannot use the normal power to do certain activities. I had a lot of pain in my calf which has reduced now. I still have a bit of difficulty in walking(feeling of weakness). I can't climb a lot of stairs. Though i sometimes feel my condition has improved.. i am sure it hasn't worsen. I am not sure what is causing it.. Can it be due to excessive play.. or any other problem. I don't drink a lot of water can it be a problem??
Few points i would like to make:-
1. I dont feel numbness.
2. I dont have any symptoms of diabetes.
3. I dont drink lot of water.
4. I did rigirous playing on the day when symptom started.
5. I don't have night sweats, no weight change, no breathing difficulties and no excessive thirst.
6. I feel my fingers weak when i use then for pulling, pushing, picking up items.
7. I am overweight. And i dont feel loss of strength on my muscles except when getting up from a position from 1 leg(i.e i was sitting at this time).
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?