I am 23 and quite well fit. I work at a computer during the day, but live on a farm and get physical exercise at nights. I seem to have symptoms of diabetes but I am not confident that it is diabetes. I recently was lent a tool to check my blood sugar levels and the lowest I got in checking it 4 times was 4.1. Is this not in the normal range? I do have an appointment with my doctor in a month. I think the earliest I eexperienced any of my symptoms was about 2-3 years ago. What could I have besides diabetes? My symptoms include:
1) Constantly tired and lack energy. This was my earliest symptom.
2) Lack resistance to the cold. I have very good clothing.
3) Hungry 90% of the time and eat like a lion. Have not gained wait, maybe lost some.
4) Frequent urination. Sometimes 5-6 times between 5:45 and 12:00 in the morning. I do drink a fair bit though.
5) Recently got glasses for distance.
6) Easily lose concentration.
7) Effort to hold a conversation (lack energy, easily become tired out, lose interest).
8) Bad mood if/when miss eating on time (within 1 hr feel sick often).
9) Easily annoyed.
10) Rare dizziness.
11) Slight lack of balance.
12) Rare light chest pains (may not be related at all though).
13) Rare pains in arms/rists (may not be related at all though).
14) Shakiness before eating at times.
15) Salty taste in throat with tiredness.
16) Nervous in crowds.
17) Remind myself what I am doing (ie. say "Good Morning", or telling myself what to do when driving).
18) Short term memory loss. Forget people names, forget what I am doing.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?