I'd like to know if anybody can help me out. I'll try to sum up my symptoms below :
* I'm really tired all the time. Wether I sleep or not doesn't matter.
* I have trouble focussing
* I lose weight even though I don't do anything (I got a BMI of 17)
* I'm falling from one depression into the other. I don't know if I've been really happy in the last weeks/months. I seem to cycle between neutral and depressed (not just sad, I feel like I'm not alive, Like I'm worthless and like there will come no end to this torture called life).
* I feel dizzy
* Sometimes I get these "cracks" in my head. It gets really really hot right after and not much after it cools down. This doesn't happen alot but when it does happen it is really painfull. From crack to no more pain there probably is a timespan of about 30 seconds - 1 minute 30
* I've had the focus problem since I was born and I've always been skinny (not always underweight). I've also always been tired and the cracks have been there from time to time since I was born aswell. The weight problem is since the whole depression cycle started. (I'm hoping its just hormones).
* I'm 17 years old.
Please help me, I'm desperate :(.