We just purchased a house with property that was previoously an exotic cat farm prior to the purchase. The garage had big cat cages that were removed but the smell stayed. We use gallons of bleach to mop and clean all the surfaces but the fumes were quite harsh. Fumes were better and with in a week we painted the walls. My son now has his bedroom in the upper garage area and has been getting migrane headaches. My wife has had mirgranes her whole life.
Could any of these fumes from the cats, or cleaners be causing my son's headaches.
He also recieved a concusion from football two weeks ago and has seen a neurologist that said he needs to stay out of football until today. He came home from school with another migrane and is home in his room. I just wonder if the fumes could cause them as well.