Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

pls help me out,i dont know what to do again

Posted In: Medical Errors 0 Replies
  • Posted By: meemehere456
  • May 27, 2007
  • 00:10 PM

i love the way u guys are helping each others here and i hope to solve my problem here..For the past 2 to 3years now, i have been having this moving sensation and sometimes itching in my whole body,but sometimes it will stopped.

i have gone for a STDs TEST,i mean i have gone for many tests but anytime i go for my result they said i have nothing,its always negative...i lived with my wife in beijing china and my wife is pregnant for me and later she went back to canada to give birth to our first baby and her doctor in canada discovered that she have std called(chlamydia)so he asked me to go for test again,i went fr a tests of recent.

my tests came out it was negative again,the doctor said i dont have anything,i was suprised again and dont know what to do..and right now i still have this moving sentations and itching sometimes,even right now,i just get used to it and never care again but i just wish it can stop forever and i can feel like am before when i was 24yrs old,right now am 27yrs old.cus since last 3yrs,i have never feel normal but i just get used to it,and live on..right now my wife is 7 and half months pregnant but she have already started treatment,i dont know what kind of test i can go for again,pls advice me on this,pls can u kindly write me to my email address is(contactvichere@yahoo.co.uk)

hope to hear from u
thanks all

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.