Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

my go said i am to complicated and feels sorry for me

Posted In: Medical Errors 3 Replies
  • Posted By: julia paige
  • November 2, 2006
  • 00:39 PM

:( I have been at my gps for approx 2yrs. I have been diagnosed as having cronic pylonephritis. Scarring to my left ventricle an apparent heart attack by definition although no clot was found at the time. since then i have suffered several angina attacks a major stroke and a mini stroke. I have recently had clots removed from my left arm. I have also had my bladder removed a reflux fixed! A spleenectomy and part pancreatectomy and a full hysterectomy. I have suffered with a blue mouth for the best part of 15 years and since 2000 have had hot flushes with dreadfull shivers. The stoma nurse who visited yesterday is of the opinion that i have rigor symptoms! what is it and how do i get help my other arm is hurting and the backs of legs too. I am also experencing difficulty when i walk on my heels. mostly i am in so much pain i try and deal with it psychologically. My gp is not interested as i am to much or should i say to far gone for him to be concerned. The local hospital does not see to me because i am from another town and i get reffered back there. Really i would like someone to come and see me and talk to me about what to do i have found this town Rugeley very unhelpfull. I have also been taken and dupped into going into a police car and taken to robert peel hospital where i was sectioned and given neuroplectic drugs that i know i should not have been given with the diseases i have when my gp phoned and I TOLD HIM ABOUT NOT WANTING THE DRUGS HE SAID LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE THE PROFESSIONALS can some one please help. I live at 14 Arch Street Rugeley Staffordshire Wsi5 1DL. Thank you Julia age 44.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Julia...if you can ...change your G.P. No one should force you into a police car and section you without a bloody good reason. Ask for it. If you are not happy seek the advice of a solicitor/Citizens advice bureau. I would also contact the Social Work Department and ask if anyone can help. Good Luck!
    aliviel27 6 Replies
    • November 4, 2006
    • 02:11 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Julia, Can you go to a Cardiologist instead of a General Practioner? Something is wrong with that picture!
    Sunrisedrp 3 Replies
    • November 8, 2006
    • 08:21 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • :) Julia:I agree to get a new GP, someone who will listen and not dismiss your health problems. My GP is a younger female which I think is helpful. Good Luck.Laurie
    laurie hahnlen 19 Replies
    • November 15, 2006
    • 11:28 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?