Hi, if anyone has any ideas over this one please please please let me know.
I'm sorry this is so long, but I am not too sure how to condense it further.
There are things that run in my family, but if I mention these health professionals jump on them and really I would like to have a clean slate since they really have no idea.
- Worse in the morning
- Wakes me out of my sleep
- Seems to affect me more in the second half of the day, rather than the morning and early afternoon.
- It is definitely in my arm/leg muscle or tendon.
- I do get some relief if I submerge my arms in ice cold water w/ice cubes.
- For a few days after a massage in these areas I haven't had problems in the morning - this could be coincidence.
- It's not every morning...but seems atleast to be every month for a duration of days. I can get 1-2 bouts fo it a month.
- I discribe this as a burning-ache combo. It's not like a punding headache where there is relief to the ache in between pounds - this is constant.
- I can't take anti-inflammatories right now as my allergist has said that he suspects I have a "combo" allergy that includes them. I have had several life threatning allergic reactions.
- Everyone looks at me like I am sligthly nuts when I suggest this: I think alcohol (red wine in particularily) and red meat intensify this. Every time I have a fondue - I am on the floor half in tears a few hours later. Coincidence? Maybe. I really don't know. Every time I drink, even if it's a small amount I have these symptoms in the night. This is new.
- I do have allergies to yeast and fermenting things, but the allergist is not familiar with these symptoms being caused by an allergy.
- He did suggest that I should pay attention to meat tenderizers.
- location of pain....mucles under elbow going through the center of my forearm, down to the center area just above my wrist. Then. it feels like this terrible ache inside my wrist. In the morning for several HOURS I have trouble moving my hands. Typing would be pretty much impossible. My job requires hand dexterity so this is terrifying.
- It is also in my calves expecially....but also the tops of my thighs. There seems to be a large focal area of pain directly above my ankles.
Any suggestions of things I can look into would be EXTREMELY appreciated. I am getting very discouraged. :confused:
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?