Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Misdiagnosed by GP

Posted In: Medical Errors 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 29, 2009
  • 11:00 PM

My GP misdiagnosed me, how can I file a complaint?
I like in England, so is there an NHS system I can report this woman?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.