Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

i need help

Posted In: Medical Errors 1 Replies
  • Posted By: sadman
  • February 25, 2008
  • 04:32 PM

hello everyone im a 21 year old with an imbarison situation ive gotten a severe dark skin begining from the the front of my private all the way down in between my but cheeks ive also realized that i might have frisell herpes it is so hard to go see a doctor can anyone please help me if you now what might be cousing my skin to turn dark black and how can i deal with this problem or where should i go in the tampa fl area:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Sorry you are having this problem. I'm not familiar with the health care system in Tampa, or in Florida for that matter, but I think that nation-wide there are some lower cost clinics, typically referred to as "community health care centers" that are lower or no cost... or perhaps there are free clinics associated with a university/teaching hospital you could go to? You might try to google "free clinics in Tampa" or similar things until you find an appropriate clinic.It sounds like you do need to go in and get your skin checked out. Chances are it's benign, but there are more serious things that can cause dark pigmentation in the crotch area- they need to rule out malignant acanthosis nigricans and other things- especially if you have this dark pigmentation in your armpits or neck...This can only be done by you going in and getting examined, preferably by a dermatologist.I'm sorry you have troubles accessing health care. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you get the help you deserve.Best Wishes.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • February 26, 2008
    • 05:19 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.