Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors


Posted In: Medical Errors 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 30, 2010
  • 11:14 PM

I have been having problems for some time now. After being treated for a bacterial infection, no trace of uti also a female vaginal yearly exam. I have not been able to get an answer from my doctor about my problem. Returning to the doctor for pain in back on the right side under my rib cage and pain in my pelvic area on right side. The only thing that was recommended was celebrex and a x-ray of my pelvic. When I rest on my rest right at night I am unable to sleep due to the discomfort. I explain that it feels like a knot and it feels like acid reflux. What must I do to get the right help with my diagnois ansd treatment?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?