Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

What u should do when you have an enlarged testical??

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: USMC18
  • October 19, 2011
  • 03:28 AM

I have had a enlarged testical for a while and i was wondering if there was anything i could do to bring it down because im trying to join the marine corps

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I think it is normal. Many men suffer from this problem.There is nothing to worry about it.
    junea9 1 Replies
    • November 4, 2011
    • 05:01 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?