Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

What is it?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 21, 2006
  • 07:55 PM

Hello. recently, I noticed that my penis is very abnormally bent, probably past 45 digrees to say the least. On the left side, which is the side that it bends towards, theire's a lump on the underside of my penis that looks somewhat like a vein and just looks plain old irratated, sometimes even turning a light shade of red. So upon my research, I just recently realized that I practice TMS, which is a fairly harmful way of masturbation. I've been practicing this since I was about 12, and now I'm almost 17, so that probably isn't too good. Could this be Peyronie's disease? Everything I've read just sounds like I'm too young to get that. So my question is, what do you think this is? I'm hoping it's just a bruise. There aren't any other complications along with this, no pain or anything significant. It's only been severe for maybe 3 months now, but the vein has been there since I can remember, so I'm unsure as to weather these two factors are conneted or just a coincidence. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could help be define this, or get rid of it as I'm still trying to kick the TMS habit and see weather it clears up or not. Thanks for your time.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • You say the lump is both on the left side and the underside, so it is at about 4h00? Inside, the penis is surrounded with a tough fibrous sort of glove. If this gets a rip, some other stuff further inside will press through. I once got this from an injection. It was fairly painful and took months to go away. Best will be to see a urologist. As for technique, not easy to give up but do give it time to heal. Work the head only: lube and gyrate - u will learn.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.