Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Testical Cyst?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 31, 2010
  • 10:42 PM

Recently I eneded up in A+E with terrible pain coming from my right Testical..

I also had pain in my lower back, down my right leg, and around my right hip...

I also found a lump on my right testical and when I visited the A+E the doctor couldnt find the lump :/ anyway they basically gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way..

Now after taking the tablets for a few days the pain has sort of started to go..

But I decided to get my GP to check it out.. because I could only get into an emergency appointment my time was really short in his office.. maybe about a min and a half?...

Anyway he pretty much grabbed my nut and felt it for about 20seconds and decided that it was a cyst.. I cant remember exactly what he said it was.. but he did say dont worry its totally fine..

Im just wondering wether the time he had to feel the lump would he be able to say straight away what it was like that? no ultrasound or anything like that? is that normal?

Ive had this before and had an ultrasound and it turned out to be a cyst.. but I was just wondering why I didnt have the ultrasound offer this time?

Thanks for any advice!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.