Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

someone please help

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 27, 2007
  • 00:56 AM

i am an 18 year old male.. iv had sex before in the past.. about a year ago after not being sexually active for a few months.. i started to get small red areas (rashes???) that looks like tiny dots.. i have gone to my doctor and have gotten blood tests and urine tests and they came back negative.. i have no pain while urinating when i hydrate properly.. only when i am dehydrated occasionally do i feel a slight singe .. i have even shown my doctor these rashes when they occur. he says that its nothing and that i should just relax.. i have a hard time believing its nothing.. if im lucky i get a week of my penis being normal than it reoccurs .. sometimes i wonder if its from masturbating? this situation has ruined my love life since i no longer have one because im too insecure to proceed with one.. i just want it to stop.. i thought it may be a constant yeast infection or something of that sort? but i have no clue and my doctor sure isn't helping.. im frustrated and i need this to stop because its ruining my life one day at a time.. its all i think about and all i want to get rid of.. someone please help especially if you've had similar problems or are a doctor.. i appreciate any response

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?