Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Pea-sized balls in scrotum. Help?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 22, 2007
  • 02:21 AM

Hello, I'm 14 years old, I masturbated for about a year and a half and just recently, minor discomfort has come from my scrotum.
Before I go any further, backtrack. When I was born, I had testicular torsion. ((Thank ****s I don't remember the pain.)) And I went through life with one testicle.

Now, the vein that used to hold the other testicle has two knots on it that will only cause minor discomfort. My left testicle is fine, no damage. I am under the impression this is either



B. Testicular cancer

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Talk with your dad and tell him you think you are having problems with what you were born with and could he take you to a doctor.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi ....i have been in situations like you .. but difference is i observd this pain at an age of 15-17. three to four times i was in torsion problem... my idiot doc at tht time told me its normal and that is why i m wid only one today..if u observe any discomfort... i advice you that its essential to fix other testicular coz ..after loss of one chances of other one's loss bcome very high (if u havnt fixed it till now)...hope u will get my point...and if previous one's nervs create any prob..then consult a good urologist..coz it can damage your kidneys.. if it continue(not sure) but thats what my urologist (whom i consulted later) told me ...keep a regular check...its not the end of life...u r still a lot more life to go..
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 22, 2008
    • 08:33 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?