Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

painful erection

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: scared****less
  • March 18, 2007
  • 00:09 PM

I have a small lump that has developed inside my penis. it is located on the top side below the head. when my ***k is soft I can some times feel a slight sensation not sore but uncomfortable. When I get a erection it really hurts to push my penis down horizontally.

I started feeling these sensations about 2 months ago and about 3 weeks ago I was having sex with my girl friend and it felt like my penis got bent inside her and it really really hurt, but she felt nothing unusual. since then
I have been avoiding sex altogether and thats no good.

I went to the clinic and they said it could be peyronies disease and all the symptoms seem to fit except the bent erection wich I really hope does not happen cause man that does not look good .
Does anyone PLEASE have any imput into this situation I am literally scared ***less.
I have a apointment with urologest but the earliest is 2 months from now I need some answers ASAP Please help
Thank You

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I don't exactly get the picture, but see if this makes sense. I once had to have local anaesthetic in the scrotum. The doctor put in the needle too far and nicked the shaft. A painful lump resulted, took months to go away. Below the skin there is a tough cover. If it gets a hole, the inside presses through and gets caught, simple as that .. Humans were not particularly well invented.
    Curly Stooge 319 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?