Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

looking for help - constant burning urethral pain

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 28, 2008
  • 05:45 PM

My husband has had constant burning pain for the last 2 to 3 years. He has been repeatedly tested negative for both chlamydia and gonnhrea. He says that he has not has sex with any one since we have been married. He has seen at least 2 different urologist, 2 neurologists, and a gi specialist and no relief for his constant pain. He has gone through many tests and nothing has been found. There is pain when he ejaculates as well so that has elimiated our sex life. A third neurologist suggested it might be a slipped disk. Does anyone have these same sx and have they found any help? Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Have you been checked for everything? It could be something long standing that you guys had before you were married. See what comes up. Get a pap, too, and make sure you don't have hpv, which could cause him some trouble. Do you use a spermicide?
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
  • Yes I have had a pap and I think I have done the hpv but I will find out. We dont have sex to use spermicide. He just does not want to have sex because it is so painful. A nurse suggested that we both go to the local health department and get checked at the exact same time for all stds. So that is what I am planning to do.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • have him get a blood test for herpes to rule that out...
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.