Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Inability to attain or sustain an erection.

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 13, 2006
  • 08:56 AM

Hi Hi please give me suggation for above mentioned problem

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • At your age it's probably extremely difficult to mention any of this to a doctor because you possibly think you're thinking about the wrong things to begin with. Or maybe you're older and have had this for some time. Now, here's what you've got to do and you really shouldn't put it off. You need to explain the basic facts of your condition to a doctor. You're really wasting your best years if you don't but for you -- just give him/her the basic facts -- use the true words like masterbation, erection, orgasm etc. It won't be headline news for your doctor, he's already studied this stuff for hundreds of hours. Do it, you will be very glad you did.Also, it sounds like you're testosterone(sp?) is low but a doctor would have to ask a couple more questions and look at a blood sample. This is so easy to correct, you'll wonder why you waited so long.Just discuss it with a doctor, they are not into gossip or news, they're into finding cures -- that what they have trained and trained to do for years, find answers. And, this isn't anything new. Get it done for yourself!!
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • November 27, 2006
    • 04:56 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.