Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

impotence issues at 21 years old seeking a doctor

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Aadamm94ymail.com
  • February 25, 2010
  • 08:49 AM

I have been suffering with issues sustaining an erection ever since I became sexually active at 15 years old. it has fluctuated in severity. I haven't seen professional help yet and am desperate to find a doctor, but I have no medical insurance and cant afford to see a doctor w/o it. If anyone has any suggestions on impotence studies or community clinics or anything of the sort it would be very great appreciated.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?