Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

I am 26 years old. Erection problems, obviously.

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 12, 2010
  • 00:40 PM

This my first time opening up about this, so try not to judge the length of this post.

I am 26 years old. I have been married for 4 years, but separate for 3 out of the 4. We got together in high school and got married in 2006. I am two years older then her. We have a beautiful daughter together. Sometime during the end of our relationship I began to experience symptoms of E.D. At first, it would take awhile for me to get an erection, and "IF" i finally got one, it would be extremely hard for me to maintain it. As you can guess, it took a toll on our relationship, she constantly blamed herself, and eventually left me. I don't blame her for our separation, or our pending divorce, I was her first so it is only natural for her to think she needs to move on. I was devastated at first. I didn't allow myself any contact with anyone for about a year. I was destroyed. After about a year i began to go out dating again. However, the symptoms i experienced earlier with my wife had returned. More-so than ever. Its gotten to the point where i have been accused of being homosexual, but i kno i am not. I desire women, however, my penis doesn't show any affection. I began to think about my life, my marriage, wondering if me being 100% faithful to my wife for all those years since high school and my lack of desire to have sex with other women, was it because my sex drive in general is screwed up? or because i was just a moral and faithful person? i thought i knew the answer, now im not so sure. Even now, i find myself talking to women counting down the days until its time for that moment. The embarrassment has gotten so huge, that i don't even bother to push for sex, and if the time comes in the relationship, I just stop returning calls. This is killing me inside. i don't know what to do, how am i supposed to move on with my life, and forget about my wife if i cant even get in bed with another woman (successfully)? I don't kno what to do. i thought about seeing a doctor, i even went into a clinic. but the women working in the reception area were so hot, i turned around and walked out. I didn't want them to see or know what i was there for. I need help. this is controlling my life. i just want to be normal.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. My husband had this problem when we first got married. It took a couple of months, but he got over it. It was probably because of the stress that came with the wedding, moving, etc. Don't give up hope! And if you focus on it too much, it is less likely to happen. If a girl really loves you, she won't focus so much on that either. Just find someone you can be yourself with, and be honest with. It takes a lot for an erection to happen. There are a lot of body processes involved. If you're stressed out, etc, it could prevent it from happening. Try changing things in your life...reduce stress, eat healthier, and exercise. Sometimes it just takes a few small things. And remember, think positive.
    RN2010 5 Replies
    • November 19, 2010
    • 03:38 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • get yourself check out by a uro then ul atleast know its not a physical problem
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • You HAVE to see a doctor. Trust me, you'll waste precious time trying to figure it out on your own. You can tell the receptionist that your there for reasons you'd rather not say. Only you and your doctor need to know why your there. You need to rule out physical problems and there a quite a few. Happily, most of the problems associated with this are treatable. One question, rather personal, but are you able to masturbate?
    misterzero 5 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.