Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

HELP! my husband and his right testicle

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: devildoll
  • October 25, 2006
  • 02:59 AM

My husband says often that his right testicle hurts, like a dull ache. Sometimes worse than others, but never as bad as blue balls. Also, his right one is like shrunken or higher, or smaller than his left one. Does anyone know about this or know what it can be? We are having fertility issues, could this be related?:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Left testicles are usually bigger and longer, this is how mother nature intended to be. If you believe that his right testicle is drastically smaller or that it had shrunk, then I would suggest seing an urologist. It could be varicocele although they most likely occur on the left side. Varicocele could impair fertility by unabling sperm from coming out.
    KnowSUMthings 153 Replies
    • November 12, 2006
    • 08:39 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.